sexta-feira, setembro 08, 2006

Untitled

I feel that my soul is broke, I won't feel anything anymore!

What is wrong with the world?

Tomorrow isn't a different day!

The roses aren't soft!

Got milk! Why not? Do you ready? I just want to go to the jungle. May be, I prefer to travel to the Lost Place.

I stay in a Lost Place on the Lost Side!

She lost herself!

My heart doesn't feel bad, this is just my feeling!

Why is it wrong?

Trouble Problems!

May be not!

Common, it is so bad!

Just it!

My heart is bad!

It's not difficult!

Why the things are strange?

To go there!

Why the people aren't good?

Why the people die?

Just it again!

Scream ___________________________________________ Stop!

So ... Stop!

It's over!

Tomorrow we see ours!

Hasta Luego!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial